• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Scripts Running

Keyword tags: None
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Scripts Running
Sep 7 2007, 6:35 AM EDT
I've owned my Mogul for approximately 60 days. While utilizing the internet, a message will appear telling me that scripts are running and I am asked to abort. If I do not abort the screen basically freezes. I owned the 6700 prior to this phone and never had this problem. Does anyone know how to turn off these scripts and are they necessary? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Scripts Running
Sep 18 2007, 12:54 PM EDT
What sites are you on when this happens? I have not seen this message and I have had my Mogul for about the same amount of time. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Sep 19 2007, 6:39 PM EDT
Fox Sports, PGA Tour, Yahoo Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
SilverSurferDude
SilverSurferDude
Sep 27 2007, 10:47 PM EDT
Do you access website not designed for mobile? If yes, probably they use a lot of javascript (like Ajax/web2.0) and Mogul memory is not big enough to handle it. If it asked you to abort, better do that. I can't find option to disable script on my browser.
Try Opera, they render the page much better than pocket IE. If you like it and want to keep it, you have to pay though ;)
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Oct 25 2007, 7:48 AM EDT
It stopped...for whatever reeason it just stopped asking me whether I wanted to abort while scripts were running. This is very strange as I have not downloaded anything or performed anything specific to this occurring. Oh well, just glad it is done as my phone seems to be much faster when accessing the internet. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Navigation
Top Contributors