• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Sending Messages through SMS

Keyword tags: None
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Sending Messages through SMS
Sep 4 2007, 12:14 PM EDT
Does anyone know how to send picture through SMS. Unfortunately it seems that the Mogul can only send pics through emai. Is there any program that i could download to perform this feature. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Sending Messages through SMS
Sep 6 2007, 12:04 AM EDT
I am wondering the same exact thing.. Please email me at [email protected] if you come up with a solution and i shall come back here and post if i find a solution.. I am hoping there is a way because it makes everything so much easier. Other phone providers cant open attachments in their email to view pictures so it makes picture messaging pointless via email.. unless they are at a computer.
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Sep 7 2007, 9:24 AM EDT
"Does anyone know how to send picture through SMS. Unfortunately it seems that the Mogul can only send pics through emai. Is there any program that i could download to perform this feature. "
Sprint does not offer Picture SMS service with Mogule. I don't think it's the phone, it's Sprint. They also took many other features out such as Voice Command and the Remote Desktop Client. Gotta love Sprint! Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
JackG058

JackG058
Sep 13 2007, 4:12 PM EDT
"Does anyone know how to send picture through SMS. Unfortunately it seems that the Mogul can only send pics through emai. Is there any program that i could download to perform this feature. "
There is a program called "PPCGeeksSprintMMS.cab" out on one of the tech forums. Do a search for MMS on Sprintusers.com, or ppcgeeks or pdaphonehome. I don't remember where I found it but it is there and it works, as I use it. Quote and Reply Post a Reply 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Navigation
Top Contributors