• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Mogul 6800

Keyword tags: None
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Mogul 6800
Aug 21 2007, 11:53 PM EDT
I can't seem to sync my contacts and appointments into my PC. Can someone help? Quote and Reply Post a Reply 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Mogul 6800
Aug 31 2007, 7:42 PM EDT
I cant either.... I have tried everything from USB to Bluetooth.... Is there someting I am missing?
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Sep 5 2007, 5:37 PM EDT
Are you using active sync? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Sep 12 2007, 10:48 PM EDT
Wow! I'm having the same problem. Glad to know that it's not just me. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
JackG058

JackG058
Sep 13 2007, 3:44 PM EDT
"I can't seem to sync my contacts and appointments into my PC. Can someone help?"
Try going to Start/Settings/Connections/USB to PC, and uncheck the box "Enable advanced network functionality". This seems to be a fix for most connectivity issues, and is reported on other sites such as Sprintusers.com. Quote and Reply Post a Reply 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Sep 16 2007, 1:01 PM EDT
That fixed it for me. I could transfer files, but not sync. Now everything is working...Thanks JackG058 Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Navigation
Top Contributors