• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

general

Keyword tags: None
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
general
Aug 2 2007, 11:52 PM EDT
I have seen alot of posts on gps....but what is needed exactly for gps navigation to work?Also..why when i receive text massages..the phone does not stop vibrating? and how can i silence the ringer on an incoming phone call...and still answer the call? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: general
Aug 5 2007, 3:42 PM EDT
GPS Navigation Service will be available through Sprint via Telanav when EVDO Rev S network in Oct of 2007. There will be an addtional 9.99 fee for the service, which will include traffic updates. Other wise you can purchase a GPS puck and software. Quote and Reply Post a Reply 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Aug 5 2007, 3:42 PM EDT
I meant EVDO Rev A network. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Aug 11 2007, 1:05 PM EDT
"GPS Navigation Service will be available through Sprint via Telanav when EVDO Rev S network in Oct of 2007. There will be an addtional 9.99 fee for the service, which will include traffic updates. Other wise you can purchase a GPS puck and software."
This is the most valuable information I have seen on my sprint mogul. It has been so hard to find anyone that can even give a heads up on if anything would slove my believe it had GPS already. Which was my error, not theirs. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
UnrealCity

UnrealCity
Sep 13 2007, 3:00 PM EDT
Geez, I wish I'd known. Just spent $200 on a GPS through Woot and would've gladly signed up for this. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Sep 15 2007, 11:04 PM EDT
Has this info been validated? I talked with Sprint, and they say I need a different phone... Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Navigation
Top Contributors