• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

INSERTING PAUSES

Keyword tags: None
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
INSERTING PAUSES
Jun 17 2007, 6:53 PM EDT
hold down the * key to insert pause on the keypad screen Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
west-river

west-river
RE: INSERTING PAUSES
Jun 19 2007, 7:10 PM EDT
"hold down the * key to insert pause on the keypad screen"
Thank you. I tried this, but it did not work. I added *** and then the string I need for my voice mail. The good thing is it did appear as part of the phone number after I dialed. The bad thing is that the call ended absolutley immediately each time I tried it. Other calls worked fine, but every time I tried this number (with the ***) is that it ended immediately. Any thoughts would be appreciated Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jun 22 2007, 4:54 PM EDT
Hello, I just got a T-Mobile Wing after years of using a Blackberry. To insert a 2 second pause, put a comma (,) where you want the pause to be, then your password, etc. It should work just fine. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jun 22 2007, 10:04 PM EDT
"Hello, I just got a T-Mobile Wing after years of using a Blackberry. To insert a 2 second pause, put a comma (,) where you want the pause to be, then your password, etc. It should work just fine."
Yes! I see what I was doing wrong. A comma or a "p" both work fine. Thanks for the help.
One problem remains: I have this number as one of My Fav's, and if I dial it using My Fav, it doesn't do the pauses. I think I have to wait until July 1 and refresh the My Fav. -- I hope.
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Navigation
Top Contributors