• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

MDA Unlocking

Keyword tags: None
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

tpekrun

tpekrun
MDA Unlocking
Dec 10 2006, 10:09 PM EST
I purchased a T-Mobile MDA on Ebay and now want to use is on my Cingular service. Is there anyone that can suggest a reliable unlocking sorce and possibly debranding of my MDA? Quote and Reply Post a Reply 15  out of 15 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: MDA Unlocking
Dec 15 2006, 10:54 PM EST
T-Mobile will unlock their phones for FREE after 90 days. Quote and Reply Post a Reply 3  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jan 4 2007, 6:44 AM EST
Hope this will help you out... just used it on my "Wizard" T-mobile MDA works Great no problems and its free check it out here http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=Prophet_Unlock_Sim Quote and Reply Post a Reply 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 24 2007, 4:59 PM EST
contact t-mobile they will unlock their phones Quote and Reply Post a Reply 1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 26 2007, 1:26 PM EDT
"I purchased a T-Mobile MDA on Ebay and now want to use is on my Cingular service. Is there anyone that can suggest a reliable unlocking sorce and possibly debranding of my MDA?"
Lokiwiz03a on forum.xda-developers.com works like a charm Quote and Reply Post a Reply 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Apr 23 2007, 9:26 PM EDT
Those of you who keep saying T-Mobile will unlock the phone keep in mind. T-Mobile will only unlock T-Mobile phones that were purchased through T-Mobile directly. They do not carry the unlock codes for the devices. MDA is not a T-Mobile phone. It is an HTC (High Tech Corporation) device and only they can get the unlock code for you if it was not purchased through your carrier. Quote and Reply Post a Reply 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jun 12 2007, 1:59 AM EDT
Not true. MDA is the TMobile branding of the HTC Wizard, thereby any Wizard labeled MDA can be unlocked by TMO. They will even unlock phones for folks that are not current customers of theirs providing the phone's initial purchase contract was completed. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jul 26 2007, 11:44 PM EDT
I have the unlock code for my MDA, but I don't have an ATT or foreign sim card. Any way to input the unlock code while using my T Mobile sim? Quote and Reply Post a Reply 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Navigation
Top Contributors