• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Upgrade ROM to version 3.35.671.9

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Upgrade ROM to version 3.35.671.9
Aug 18 2008, 11:22 AM EDT
I have seen on here to upgrade the ROM to version 3.35.671.9. I can not find where to do this. I have looked on HTC's website and on Alltel. Does anyone know where I can find the link?

Thanks,
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Upgrade ROM to version 3.35.671.9
Aug 18 2008, 11:52 PM EDT
I believe HTC took it down a while back. I thought it was up for a bit then it was gone. I read forum somewhere it had roaming issues I think. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Aug 20 2008, 11:42 PM EDT
"I believe HTC took it down a while back. I thought it was up for a bit then it was gone. I read forum somewhere it had roaming issues I think. "
Damn that really sucks. I had the rom on my phone...got the gps working and all. Then out of stupidity I put one of those diamond roms on my phone and had to do a hard reset. Now i cant find it anywhere. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Aug 23 2008, 1:58 PM EDT
There are more than just roaming issues with this rom. My phone is freezing repeatedly when I leave it Device locked mode for any length of time. Yesterday it locked up and wouldn't even take a charge. I had to remove the battery and let it try to run off the powercord before it would finally take a charge. The latter may just be hardware and have nothing to do with the ROM but prior to loading this ROM I got only a rare occassional freeze requiring a reset. Now I get them regurlarly. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Aug 23 2008, 8:56 PM EDT
its under support // find the mogul infomation (where the user guide and stuff is ) and you should see that update also i think you can got to www.america.htc.com/mogulupdate Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Sep 4 2008, 4:47 PM EDT
The one on this website "www.america.htc.com/mogulupdate" is for a sprint phone. Mine is with Alltel. On the support page for the alltel version there is no update... Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Sep 5 2008, 1:35 AM EDT
"I have seen on here to upgrade the ROM to version 3.35.671.9. I can not find where to do this. I have looked on HTC's website and on Alltel. Does anyone know where I can find the link?

Thanks,"
http://www.htc.com/us/SupportDownload.aspx?p_id=75&cat=2&dl_id=73 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Sep 5 2008, 9:08 AM EDT
"http://www.htc.com/us/SupportDownload.aspx?p_id=75&cat=2&dl_id=73"
Will this work for alltel phones also? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors