• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Mogul freezes and acts weird.

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Mogul freezes and acts weird.
Aug 15 2008, 9:18 AM EDT
my mogul has been acting "weird" for a bit but i just assumed that I wasnt used to how it worked yet. Well today I got an error report (i had it plugged in over night and noticed the message when i tried to make a call fist thing this am). For over a half hour i couldnt get it to go past the green windows screen... eventually it came up but nothing worked... tried again and i was able to check vm. but 10 minutes ago I had a text message come in and when i clicked to open it the screen half changed... I checked the running programs. acivesync was it so i closed it... please help. I will be going to the sprint repair/replace store if needed. but my question is will i lose all the applications and software i put on this one? 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: Mogul freezes and acts weird.
Aug 15 2008, 3:21 PM EDT
"my mogul has been acting "weird" for a bit but i just assumed that I wasnt used to how it worked yet. Well today I got an error report (i had it plugged in over night and noticed the message when i tried to make a call fist thing this am). For over a half hour i couldnt get it to go past the green windows screen... eventually it came up but nothing worked... tried again and i was able to check vm. but 10 minutes ago I had a text message come in and when i clicked to open it the screen half changed... I checked the running programs. acivesync was it so i closed it... please help. I will be going to the sprint repair/replace store if needed. but my question is will i lose all the applications and software i put on this one?"
Did you install any 3rd party applications? Those can impact the device performance.
Before treking to the Sprint center, try the Hard Reset (reloads the device to the out of box state and yes you will lose all of your apps and data so back them up) as you may have a corrupt system file that is causing this.
0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Mogul freezes and acts weird.
Aug 20 2008, 11:53 AM EDT
A hard reset is the only answer, I went through the same issue yesterday and now my device is working fine again. Remeber to save all your important files to a memory card. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors