• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Screen Protector for Bell HTC 6800

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Tobradex
Tobradex
Screen Protector for Bell HTC 6800
Aug 14 2008, 11:47 AM EDT
I bought the Invisible Shield from Zagg (full body one). I just got it last night. Anyone thinking of buying this should know a few things.....

1) It doesn't cover the back, camera lens, or buttons on your phone (nor the small thin silver pieces on the side of the screen, but it does cover the top and bottom silver pieces). So, when they say you can throw your phone in your pocket with keys...well sure you can, but you'll probably still get a scratch eventually.

2) Yea it's invisible if you're looking at it from 3 or more feet away. Close up, well of course you can see it, though it's not too noticable

3) The top and lower side pieces are easy to put on. The upper side pieces are tricky so if you don't have patience or are a perfectionist, be prepared to spend a lot of time trying to get it on right.

I live in T.O. and it took them almost a month to send me it. (But prolly cause they were backlogged with the new iphone shield orders).
Do you find this valuable?    

Be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors