• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: WINDOWS MOBILE 6.1 AVAILABLE FOR MOGUL

Keyword tags: Mogul Sprint (edit keyword tags)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
WINDOWS MOBILE 6.1 AVAILABLE FOR MOGUL
Jul 18 2008, 4:15 AM EDT
Yeah Finally Mogul Windows Mobile 6.1 is available. Have already download and installed and it works Excellent.

Check out my Mogul in Action. My Phone beats Iphone 3G anytime.

Goto: http://youtube.com/results?search_query=pocketpc01&search_type=&aq=f
2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: WINDOWS MOBILE 6.1 AVAILABLE FOR MOGUL
Jul 18 2008, 11:27 AM EDT
"Yeah Finally Mogul Windows Mobile 6.1 is available. Have already download and installed and it works Excellent.

Check out my Mogul in Action. My Phone beats Iphone 3G anytime.

Goto: http://youtube.com/results?search_query=pocketpc01&search_type=&aq=f"
Where can I get the Mobile 6.1 for my Sprint mogul? Sprint does not offer it on their website yet. Thanks 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jul 18 2008, 8:56 PM EDT
"Where can I get the Mobile 6.1 for my Sprint mogul? Sprint does not offer it on their website yet. Thanks"
You can get it from this HTC site. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jul 18 2008, 10:06 PM EDT
Just finish installing the Windows 6.1 to my Mogul and love it has the Sprint TV and navigation. Even thou my TV better and my GPS is way better than what sprint GPS has. Who cares at least I have it installed and updated my ROM version.. Your missing it download and install it. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jul 18 2008, 11:55 PM EDT
What OS are you runing on the desktop? I upgraded my rom to 6.1 and lost access to all my contacts and calendar data. It was not compatible with windows xp and activeSTINK 4.5. I was unable to restore my data! I believe that active sync works with windows mobile 5.0 and 6.0 only. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jul 19 2008, 2:25 PM EDT
I checked the HTC website and the download does not appear available. Read another site and they said it appears HTC temporarily took it off the site and may provide it again next week. Anyone else have info on the reason for HTC not making it available after the release on the 18th? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jul 19 2008, 3:32 PM EDT
Well I already downloaded the file and it works great. Lucky I got it before they took it off. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jul 19 2008, 3:34 PM EDT
Before you installed the ROM I always backup my contacts and Calendar. I use Windows Mobile Device Center and it is way better than ActiveSync. I am using Vista Ultimate so there both different to use. I gotten my contacts and data back with no problem. :-) Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors