• A Wetpaint Site
Already a member?
Sign in
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Running out of memory?

Keyword tags: Sprint Sprint Touch TouchFlo
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

EvertB

EvertB
Running out of memory?
Jan 4 2008, 5:11 PM EST
My Touch is lately repeatedly giving me the following error message: "Your phone is running low on free storage space. Delete old or unused items to create more space".
This is a bit confusing as it holds a 4GB memory card with 75% left unused. Should I move applications or emails? If so how?

E.
Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: Running out of memory?
Jan 4 2008, 6:09 PM EST
"My Touch is lately repeatedly giving me the following error message: "Your phone is running low on free storage space. Delete old or unused items to create more space".
This is a bit confusing as it holds a 4GB memory card with 75% left unused. Should I move applications or emails? If so how?

E."
Move Files, Pictures, music, etc to the Storage Card using the Activesync Explore feature where you can just cut from one folder and paste in another.
Also, clear your browser history and temporary files as they take up space too. Start>Internet Explorer>Menu>Tools>Options>Memory Tab.
8  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)