• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: delete a text dictionary entry?

Keyword tags: Juno Shadow (edit keyword tags)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
delete a text dictionary entry?
Jun 20 2008, 12:17 PM EDT
Ok, when you type the word "be" the shadow gives you as the default "ne". I find this highly irritating. Is there any way to remove the "word" ne from the dictionary? I realize it is probably there as a substitute for "any" (whole one character saved...wooo). 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
awesomepuma

awesomepuma
RE: delete a text dictionary entry?
Jul 9 2008, 1:08 PM EDT
the short answer is no. the long answer is start>accessories>clear storage> enter 1234, choose "yes" and start over. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jul 25 2008, 8:41 AM EDT
Awesomepuma. I'm not sure I understand where you're going with your suggestion. Wouldn't the existing text dictionary come back as the default? More details, please. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Aug 13 2008, 5:17 PM EDT
ne should not be the default. be is on my phone. however, it will select the word used most often as the default....so if you mistakenly select ne for be then it will use it the next time you type be. Choose be as your word a couple of times in a row and it will autoselect be until it thinks you use a different letter combination more frequently. It remembers what you do and trys to predict which combination you want. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors