• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Office Communicator Mobile 2007

Keyword tags: Juno Shadow (edit keyword tags)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Office Communicator Mobile 2007
Apr 3 2008, 1:28 AM EDT
Is AMAZING on the Shadow. It works. Wow. I am totally impressed. My company has Communicator server or whatever is needed to make it run and its unreal convenient. My coworkers can IM me, my status is displayed on the front screen, i can look up colleagues and their phone numbers without going through outlook. which is great, becase I use outlook contacts for personal contacts (and personal calendar also). 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Office Communicator Mobile 2007
Jul 16 2008, 2:47 PM EDT
I used the Office Communicator Mobile 2005 client, we upgrade to OCS 2007 from LCS 2005. I installed the new Office Communicator Mobile 2007 client nad I've noticed Office Communicator Mobile 2007 seems to sign out all the time, doesn't stay signed in like the Mobile 2005 client.

I have plenty of resources (ram etc)....

Anyone else seeing this? It's like it closes after two minutes or won't run in background.

This is the htc relase rom WM 6.0 2.09.651.3 from HTC site in March 08..
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Office Communicator Mobile 2007
Nov 20 2008, 12:40 PM EST
I have the exact same problem on my 8925 I have a Microsoft ticket open now. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors