• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: HTC Juno (T-Mobile Shadow) - Can't figure out problemThis is a featured thread

RX7God

RX7God
HTC Juno (T-Mobile Shadow) - Can't figure out problem
Dec 1 2008, 10:21 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 1 2008, 10:21 AM EST
I have a big problem. When my phone is plugged in, it goes to the orange light to the red light. During the orange light stage, I turn it on and then, at the windows mobile screen, it just turns off and, even though still plugged in, the light goes away completely. I have to re-plug it in and then it cycles through again back to sitting on the red light.

Please help!
-RX7
Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: HTC Juno (T-Mobile Shadow) - Can't figure out problem
Dec 1 2008, 10:30 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 1 2008, 10:30 AM EST
"I have a big problem. When my phone is plugged in, it goes to the orange light to the red light. During the orange light stage, I turn it on and then, at the windows mobile screen, it just turns off and, even though still plugged in, the light goes away completely. I have to re-plug it in and then it cycles through again back to sitting on the red light.

Please help!
-RX7"
Have you tried another charger? Battery? The Red light usually means that there is an error and it could be caused by a non working charger, battery or even the power circuit in the device.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
2. RE: HTC Juno (T-Mobile Shadow) - Can't figure out problem
Dec 1 2008, 12:04 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 1 2008, 12:04 PM EST
Well, I just got fed up so now, im doing an exchange with T-Mobile. I hope the stupid thing needs exchange 2 more times so I can get a new device.

Anonymous
3. HTC Juno (T-Mobile Shadow) - wifi problem
Dec 26 2008, 2:26 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 26 2008, 2:26 PM EST
My T-Mobile shadow has been working just fine for the past three months. About three weeks ago, I was using the Skyfire browser to do some stuff on the internet. I always use a secure wifi connection. In the beginning, everything seemed to work as usual and pages were loading as always. At one point, it just stopped loading, so I thought it was a Skyfire thing so I tried Internet Explorer, but it still had the same problem. I then checked my wifi connection and it said "wifi off." I truned it on but it couldn't come on. I checked "connection status" and it said "DRIVER NOT LOADED." I don't know what that means but I really need some help with this. I'm going crazy because I can't get my e-mails anymore :-((

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)