• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: AT&t Tilt VoIP

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
AT&t Tilt VoIP
Apr 27 2008, 12:06 PM EDT
I want to know if I can use The AT&T Tilt or Kaiser with some VoIP companies, such Skype, Vonage or Broadvoice. 6  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: AT&t Tilt VoIP
May 24 2008, 8:36 PM EDT
i am using packet 8 on my tilt to call int'l to china. It works great and effortlessly. all I have to do is dial the cell number I want and it automatically recognizes the number as int'l and sends it to their server wala instant connect to china. and only .01 per min. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Dec 6 2008, 8:26 PM EST
i bought my tilt around 8 month back and i could use skype, i had to change my phone and after i got the new one with the updated software i am not able to us skype, after i download the skype and when i try to run it it gives me a error message.
so i am very frustrated.
Do you find this valuable?    
denco7
denco7
Dec 7 2008, 2:03 PM EST
"i bought my tilt around 8 month back and i could use skype, i had to change my phone and after i got the new one with the updated software i am not able to us skype, after i download the skype and when i try to run it it gives me a error message.
so i am very frustrated."
Install this cab. It seems to have worked for others

http://rapidshare.com/files/132080302/SkypeForPocketPC_v2.2.0.45_wm6.1beta.CAB

Anonymous
Dec 9 2008, 4:09 PM EST
need some help, put a new screen in and now the touch part doesnt work, it works when the phone is apart and in pieces but when I put it together it does not work......the screen itself looks great, just no touch. Im guessing there are some contacts for the touch layer that is on top of the lcd screen???

please email [email protected]

Anonymous
Monday, 10:45 PM EST
Hi i was so frustrated when i could not get skype to work with mu tillt which has 6.1 windows os.
finally i was able to do so go to this site http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/08/02/download-latest-skype-mobile-22045-for-windows-mobile-61-devices/
and download the Cab files to your memory card. then double click the cab files and it will install automatically , it will ask you where you want the e program to install, click the device and you are reaady to go. IT WORKS!!!! Hope this helps?//

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors