• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: New Ringtones for my Tilt.This is a featured thread

2  | Next
sacuca

sacuca
New Ringtones for my Tilt.
Feb 11 2008, 10:49 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 11 2008, 10:49 AM EST
I got my Tilt about three weeks ago and I would like to add new ringtones to it but I can't find a way. It's possible to do that? If so, can anybody please share the info. I will appreciate it.
10  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    
sacuca

sacuca
1. RE: New Ringtones for my Tilt.
Feb 11 2008, 2:10 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 11 2008, 2:10 PM EST
I got it... thanks anyway.
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
danish1705
danish1705
2. RE: New Ringtones for my Tilt.
May 7 2008, 1:35 PM EDT | Post edited: May 7 2008, 1:35 PM EDT
Hi sacuca, i just bought this TyTN II today. How do you add ringtone from storage card? I have try myself reading manual and search in the internet. Can you teach me how to do this?
Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
3. RE: New Ringtones for my Tilt.
May 7 2008, 2:50 PM EDT | Post edited: May 7 2008, 2:50 PM EDT
"Hi sacuca, i just bought this TyTN II today. How do you add ringtone from storage card? I have try myself reading manual and search in the internet. Can you teach me how to do this?"
You use File Explorer to locate the file that you want to set as your ringtone, then tap and hold on that file and you will get a pop up menu that has an options to Set as Ringtone.
4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
danish1705
danish1705
4. RE: New Ringtones for my Tilt.
May 8 2008, 12:13 AM EDT | Post edited: May 8 2008, 12:13 AM EDT
Good day to you browntannis. Yes thats solve it. Thank you for the steps :)

Anonymous
5. RE: New Ringtones for my Tilt.
Oct 14 2008, 2:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 14 2008, 2:39 PM EDT
"I got it... thanks anyway."
I JUST GORT A 6.1 TILT HAVING PRLEMS DOWN LOADING MUSIC

Anonymous
6. RE: New Ringtones for my Tilt.
Oct 14 2008, 2:40 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 14 2008, 2:40 PM EDT
"I JUST GORT A 6.1 TILT HAVING PRLEMS DOWN LOADING MUSIC"
IVE SYNC IT FROM THE COMPUTER JUST CANT GET IT AS A RINGTONE

Anonymous
7. RE: New Ringtones for my Tilt.
Oct 16 2008, 2:58 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 16 2008, 2:58 PM EDT
hi,

I had a problem wit my Tilt... i.e. Only for the 3rd ring of the incoming call, Tilt gets activates (on all modes Active mode/Sleep mode/vibrate mode) and shows up the incoming call...I tried to change my ringtone and tried with existing At&T ringtones but the problem persists. (This problem is not there with my earlier phones).
Due to this I need to rush to accept the call else the call would get directed to voice mail and am missing the call...
Does anyone experienced the same problem?? and is there any solution available to it??

Like TIlt needs to get activated during the 1st ring itself or is there any setup available that only after specified number of rings the incoming call should get diverted to voicemail....

Thanks,
Madhi
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
sd.madhi

sd.madhi
8. RE: New Ringtones for my Tilt.
Oct 16 2008, 3:05 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 16 2008, 3:05 PM EDT
Hi,

One more question..
Is there an option available in Tilt that it has both vibration and Ringtone works together for an incoming call?? (Am not able to hear the ring tone when I keep it in my pant pocket, as always I used to forget to change the mode to vibration) which I used to have it in my earlier Nokia phones...

Thanks,
Madhi

Anonymous
9. RE: New Ringtones for my Tilt.
Oct 16 2008, 3:48 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 16 2008, 3:48 PM EDT
yes, you can set your tilt to ring and vibrate at the same time.

Anonymous
10. RE: New Ringtones for my Tilt.
Oct 16 2008, 3:50 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 16 2008, 3:50 PM EDT
tap the pic of the speaker in upper right corner of phone and select what you want.
sd.madhi

sd.madhi
11. RE: New Ringtones for my Tilt.
Oct 16 2008, 4:09 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 16 2008, 4:09 PM EDT
"tap the pic of the speaker in upper right corner of phone and select what you want."
Hi,
It has jus ON, Vibrate and OFF -> ON - jus rings wit the preset ringtone, Vibrate - Jus vibrates on the incoming call and OFF - neither rings nor vibrates but shows up during the incoming call.
I was looking for an option where Tilt can vibrate and play ringtone at the same time for an incoming call...
Please guide me if it really works...

Thanks,
Madhi
sd.madhi

sd.madhi
12. RE: New Ringtones for my Tilt.
Oct 21 2008, 11:47 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 21 2008, 11:47 PM EDT
"Hi,
It has jus ON, Vibrate and OFF -> ON - jus rings wit the preset ringtone, Vibrate - Jus vibrates on the incoming call and OFF - neither rings nor vibrates but shows up during the incoming call.
I was looking for an option where Tilt can vibrate and play ringtone at the same time for an incoming call...
Please guide me if it really works...

Thanks,
Madhi"
Hi,

Got it :-) Goto Start -> Settings -> Phone in this tab choose "Ring Type" drop down menu and select the profile that you need...

Thanks for the help...

Thanks,
Madhi
sd.madhi

sd.madhi
13. RE: New Ringtones for my Tilt.
Oct 21 2008, 11:49 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 21 2008, 11:49 PM EDT
hi,

I had a problem wit my Tilt... i.e. Only for the 3rd ring of the incoming call, Tilt gets activates (on all modes Active mode/Sleep mode/vibrate mode) and shows up the incoming call...I tried to change my ringtone and tried with existing At&T ringtones but the problem persists. (This problem is not there with my earlier phones).
Due to this I need to rush to accept the call else the call would get directed to voice mail and am missing the call...
Does anyone experienced the same problem?? and is there any solution available to it??

Like TIlt needs to get activated during the 1st ring itself or is there any setup available that only after specified number of rings the incoming call should get diverted to voicemail....

Any updates would be great...

Thanks,
Madhi

Anonymous
14. RE: New Ringtones for my Tilt.
Oct 22 2008, 1:56 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 22 2008, 1:56 AM EDT
Is there a program where you can set ring tones as your text messaging or email... is there anyways you can set a ring tone to your messages ??
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
15. RE: New Ringtones for my Tilt.
Oct 22 2008, 11:04 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 22 2008, 11:04 PM EDT
Is there anyways you can play your ring tones longer when someone text messages you. Usually my ring tone will play for like 2 seconds and cut off when I am recieving a text message. Does anyone have this issue ??

Anonymous
16. New Ringtones for my Tilt.
Nov 6 2008, 2:21 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 6 2008, 2:21 AM EST
I upgraded to the Windows Mobile 6.1 and im having a hard time setting my ringtones... i try to set them for my calls but i cant... i can only set them for my texts... what can i do?????????

Anonymous
17. RE: New Ringtones for my Tilt.
Nov 10 2008, 3:56 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2008, 3:56 PM EST
how do you find a ringtone you just downloaded??????????????????

Anonymous
18. RE: New Ringtones for my Tilt.
Nov 13 2008, 12:01 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 13 2008, 12:01 PM EST
When you download a file it asks you where you would like to put it, I "think" the default is My Documents.

Anonymous
19. RE: New Ringtones for my Tilt.
Nov 17 2008, 10:46 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2008, 10:46 AM EST
After I upgraded to 6.1 I cannot set a .mp3 as my ringer?
2  | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)