• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Bluetooth Garbled no one hears me in Nissan 2007 Altima

Keyword tags: ball buttons memory screen size thick thin weight wheel Wish list
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

carib909

carib909
Bluetooth Garbled no one hears me in Nissan 2007 Altima
Mar 29 2008, 1:37 PM EDT
I have a Nissaon 2007 Altima and no one can hear anything I say. The other caller is garbeld like a bad AM station! Five dealers cannot figure it out! All my other phones and friend's phones work perfectly fine with the bluetooth in the car. I have complained about the poor bluetooth for a year and nothing has been done, not even the long awaited firmware upgrade does any good. EVDO is no faster either! Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Bluetooth Garbled no one hears me in Nissan 2007 Altima
Mar 30 2008, 10:00 PM EDT
The bluetooth stereo sounds Bose unbelievable thru a pair of Plantronics Pulsar 590 A's,but talking thru the headset with mild noise in the background has been a task..I sound verty low with static at times on My Moto Q9c no problems....EVDO is faster,Downloading has never been so quick-Get a song sent in a email and watch how quick it is!!! Some songs use to take 10 minutes to d/l,now take 2-3 min. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors