• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: phone wont reconnect to att network

Keyword tags: 8925 AT&T 8925 AT&T Tilt HTC TyTN II kaiser tilt
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
phone wont reconnect to att network
Tuesday, 10:20 PM EDT
I lose my phone signal during the day when I go to work, and when I return home where I have a good signal the phone won't reconnect to the network unless I go in and seach for the network. Am I missing something here. Att sent me a new phone and the second one does the same thing. help!!! Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: phone wont reconnect to att network
Yesterday, 1:33 PM EDT
"I lose my phone signal during the day when I go to work, and when I return home where I have a good signal the phone won't reconnect to the network unless I go in and seach for the network. Am I missing something here. Att sent me a new phone and the second one does the same thing. help!!!"
Sounds like it's just the nature of the beast since you have the same experience with 2 devices...have you seen this same issue with non-HTC devices in the same areas??
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)