• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

T-Mobile Winter (Atlas) Memory Card Slot

Keyword tags: atlas MDA T-Mobile Windows Mobile 6 wing
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

aliltomuch
aliltomuch
T-Mobile Winter (Atlas) Memory Card Slot
Dec 26 2007, 10:21 PM EST
My memory card slot is not reading no cards. I thought at first that my card was tripping but I tried other cards and come to find out it is my phone. I am not sure if my pocket machanic thing must have deleted the drivers or something. Is there anyway I can do some type of dianostic on my phone to check exactly what the problem is or is there a way I can reinstall the driver. PLEASE HELP.

Winter
Quote and Reply Post a Reply 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: T-Mobile Winter (Atlas) Memory Card Slot
Dec 26 2007, 10:45 PM EST
Try a hard reset by pressing the 2 soft keys on the front of the phone (buttons with the dashes on them), and then pressing the reset button on the side of the phone with the stylus. It should prompt you to press send to restore to the default settings, which is the call buttton on the phone. Make sure to back up all your data first. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
aliltomuch
aliltomuch
Dec 28 2007, 2:38 AM EST
it didnt work Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
Dec 28 2007, 7:59 AM EST
"it didnt work"
What types of memory cards are you using? Can you let us know, specifically size and brand? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
aliltomuch
aliltomuch
Dec 29 2007, 6:01 AM EST
I am using a micro sized PNY 2gb ...but I have had a sandisk in here and another type. My phone is not recognizing none of them. Also I tried my card in someone else phone that is simular, like the MDA and the DASH and the card works properly. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
Dec 29 2007, 10:37 AM EST
"I am using a micro sized PNY 2gb ...but I have had a sandisk in here and another type. My phone is not recognizing none of them. Also I tried my card in someone else phone that is simular, like the MDA and the DASH and the card works properly."
Definitely a hardware problem with the Wing. I would just bring it back to T-Mobile and get a replacement. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but I don't know of any diagnostic applications for the memory card slot. Plus the fact that you tried several different cards from different manufacturers and that they work in other devices. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 29 2007, 12:03 PM EST
Thanks, I was so heartbroken that nothing work. I love my wing to the fullest. I shall be waiting on my replacement that should be arriving on the 31. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)