• A Wetpaint Site
Already a member?
Sign in
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Does not detect memory card?

Keyword tags: MDA memory card mini-sd memory sticks pocket pc T-Mobile wizard
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

indian_curry

indian_curry
Does not detect memory card?
Dec 3 2007, 6:32 AM EST
My t-mobile MDA doesn't detect my 1 GB mini-SD card!!!

Does it need some special configuration to be done??
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Does not detect memory card?
Dec 5 2007, 5:05 AM EST
Is it a HC SD mini card..... also now finding out after buying 4gb card no card larger than 2gb will work.... also HC mini SD cards said not to work because of programming issues... If I'm wrong anyone tell me how to fix mine... 2GB mini SD card works fine... Do you find this valuable?    
indian_curry

indian_curry
Dec 5 2007, 7:02 AM EST
It's a miniSD card.

Actually, after a couple of days of card lyingin my MDA, it started to get detected... I don't know how and why was this problem, but now I can see card in my memory storage.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jan 1 2008, 11:44 PM EST
You are correct, after a couple of hours my card lying in my t-mobile wing started to get detected. If any one has this problem leave your memory card in for a few days and it will get dectected....I can now used my camera because I have a lot more memory. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 14 2008, 12:59 PM EST
Do you guys have re-occurring problems with the mini sd not being detected by the MDA? For instance- if you take it out once it has being detected (for use in a pc or something). I too am experiencing the same problem on my MDA. Do you find this valuable?    
Captain_Fernandez
Captain_Fernandez
Feb 3 2008, 9:12 AM EST
Yeah i Just got my MDA Vario, and i have had a 1.0 Gb memory card inside it for about 2 weeks now and all of a sudden its will not detect it????
this is a REAL problem since the phone hasn't even got a lot memory to start with.

IF ANY ONE CAN HELP... PLEASE DO SO... IT WILL BE VERY APPRECIATED.. THANKS :]
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)