• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: MICRO SD MEMORY for ATT TILT

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
MICRO SD MEMORY for ATT TILT
Nov 15 2007, 3:44 PM EST
Does any one know how much external memory -MicroSD- can this device read. i bought this phone from lets talk.com the booklet accompanying it says 'will support upto 4GB' but the specifications at ATT website say can take up to 32GB, which one is correct. please share your experience. i dont want to purchase a $100 8GB if all it can be used as is $38 4GB microSD... 6  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
RE: MICRO SD MEMORY for ATT TILT
Nov 15 2007, 10:48 PM EST
"Does any one know how much external memory -MicroSD- can this device read. i bought this phone from lets talk.com the booklet accompanying it says 'will support upto 4GB' but the specifications at ATT website say can take up to 32GB, which one is correct. please share your experience. i dont want to purchase a $100 8GB if all it can be used as is $38 4GB microSD..."
The Tilt can support up to 32GB. You will have no problem with the 8GB card as a few friends of mine are using both 6GB and 8GB MicroSD cards. 15  out of 15 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: MICRO SD MEMORY for ATT TILT
May 12 2008, 3:21 PM EDT
I just got a Tilt and it seems to handle the 8GB card fine with the only exception being the camera. For some reason the camera seems to only recognize up to 4GB. I have about 4GB of data on the card and now the camera only shows that it can take about 40 more photos. Anybody got any ideas how to set it up so the camera will recognize the rest of the space on the card? 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Recent Site Activity
Top Contributors