• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: htc tytn keyboard

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

benballer

benballer
htc tytn keyboard
Aug 15 2008, 8:40 AM EDT
my screen dont detect my keyboard. The light dont go,the screen dont move when im sliding and ony de T letter is working. Can somebody help me? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: htc tytn keyboard
Aug 15 2008, 3:24 PM EDT
"my screen dont detect my keyboard. The light dont go,the screen dont move when im sliding and ony de T letter is working. Can somebody help me?"
Was the device dropped? Coudl have jarred the keyboard connections.
Did you install any 3rd party app that coincides with the sart of this issue? Try removing, soft resetting and test the keyboard.
have you tried the Hard Reset (yes this does delete all your info but it will reload the devices OS and keyboard mapping taked place during this process too).
Do you find this valuable?    
benballer

benballer
RE: htc tytn keyboard
Aug 19 2008, 1:04 PM EDT
the problem is that I must press R for Yes, but my keyboard doesnt work, any other option for making my keyboard works? What is 3rd party app? thanks browntannis Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Recent Site Activity
Top Contributors