• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Tilt bizarre rolder renaming and loss of most programs

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

weberdlee

weberdlee
Tilt bizarre rolder renaming and loss of most programs
Aug 6 2008, 3:48 AM EDT
I tried to format a new Kingston micro SD last night (which failed) and found my Tilt reset and left with no documents, no programs, "My Device" folders, empty, and with bizarre names consisting of odd characters with no meaning (to me). Now the phone won't Hard Reset, Sync, allow me to delete these empty folders or anything else. My contacts are on my SIM, but everything else is gone and Windows Mobile 6 basically doesn't function any more at all. I can make calls, but that's it. I invested in this phone to use it for work and loved it's functions...until now. HELP! I am at my wit's end. Any suggestions will be GREATLY appreciated! Do you find this valuable?    
weberdlee

weberdlee
RE: Tilt bizarre folder renaming and loss of most programs
Aug 6 2008, 3:50 AM EDT
sorry for the typo...should be "folder", not "rolder" Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors