• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: pleas help

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
pleas help
Jul 13 2008, 6:45 AM EDT
does anybody knows whay my phone will not display the name for caller. wenn somebody calls me i can see only number and i cant see the name alttough i have them in my contact list. i dount know if that is ipmortant but all my contacts are with 00387 and then coms the rest of the number. wenn i change number in this rest for exaple mu number is 065 648-913 but wenn someone from other state wont to call me he nead to dial 0038765648913. wenn i change number in my call list to 065 648-913 then the phone displays the name for this caller. i dount know now should i change all of numbers in my contact list to 065 ........... or do i nead to adjuste the setings . Pleas help Do you find this valuable?    

Be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Recent Site Activity
Top Contributors