• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: PPC 6800 Bluetooth Problems

Keyword tags: Bluetooth (edit keyword tags)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

BCGDAZ

BCGDAZ
PPC 6800 Bluetooth Problems
Jun 2 2008, 6:49 AM EDT
I had an Alltel PPC 6800 earler this year. I was having many problems with the bluetooth and the the phone locking up. I returned the phone for a full refund. I know a ROM update came out April 9. Can anybody tell me if the update fixed the bluetooth issues? Do you find this valuable?    
BeasleyBiz
BeasleyBiz
RE: PPC 6800 Bluetooth Problems
Jun 10 2008, 11:02 PM EDT
It seems to have fixed mine (knocks on wood), I have had the new ROM in place for 5 days and have had no issues with bluetooth, but now the roaming indicator keeps flashing. I was told by Alltel TS that it was because enhanced roaming support was added in the new ROM and that flashing meant I was in a friendly roam (Not being charged) but it does it all the time in my normally home area. Updated the PRL; had no effect. The flashing is not a problem except that my notifications icon shifts to the left when the roaming icon is on, then back tot he right when the roaming icon is off. So when I want to check my notifications icon I have to chase it back and forth. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: PPC 6800 Bluetooth Problems
Jun 26 2008, 3:23 PM EDT
Hi,
Oh it fixed my problem with the hanging but now i can not use ANY bluetooth at all. It does recongize the Unit but i am unable to use it for calls.
Anyone has an idea?
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors