• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Jawbone 2 and HTC Mogul

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

snooprob40

snooprob40
Jawbone 2 and HTC Mogul
Jul 11 2008, 2:39 PM EDT
I'm experiencing a "zapping" noise (sounds like an electric shortage) when using the Jawbone 2 with the HTC Mogul. I've been told this is an issue with the Bluetooth 2.0 and/or the WIFI antenna interring with the Bluetooth. Jawbone has suggested that I downgrade to the Bluetooth 1.0. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Jawbone 2 and HTC Mogul
Aug 4 2008, 9:17 PM EDT
had same problem, called Jawbone they said it was defective. Brought it back and exchanged it. NEW ONE IS AWSOME!!! Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Aug 21 2008, 7:42 PM EDT
"had same problem, called Jawbone they said it was defective. Brought it back and exchanged it. NEW ONE IS AWSOME!!!"
This is my second one as well. Still the same issue! I heard a couple of reasons 1: possibly Wi-fi interence (my wi fi is off) 2: Bluetooth 2.0 issue, The zapping inteference happens randomly throughout a conversation but most commonly when initially connecting. I would like to isolate the issue being Jawbone 2 or Mogul. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Oct 5 2008, 12:23 AM EDT
"This is my second one as well. Still the same issue! I heard a couple of reasons 1: possibly Wi-fi interence (my wi fi is off) 2: Bluetooth 2.0 issue, The zapping inteference happens randomly throughout a conversation but most commonly when initially connecting. I would like to isolate the issue being Jawbone 2 or Mogul. "
May I know could you use the voice dialing with jawbone 2 Do you find this valuable?    
snooprob40

snooprob40
Oct 5 2008, 8:46 PM EDT
"May I know could you use the voice dialing with jawbone 2"
I haven't tested that out but do you think it's necessary to isolate the problem? Do you find this valuable?    
Site pages
Top Contributors