• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Back Cover for Tilt Phone

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Back Cover for Tilt Phone
May 19 2008, 3:20 PM EDT
I lost the back cover on my Tilt. Where can I purchase another cover? 7  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Back Cover for Tilt Phone
May 19 2008, 8:49 PM EDT
"I lost the back cover on my Tilt. Where can I purchase another cover?"
"HTC Accessory Group: The HTC Accessory Group can order replacements for the accessories that came in the box with your AT&T 2125, 3125, 8125, 8525, and the Tilt (battery, battery cover, stylus, charger, etc.) Note: HTC Accessories CANNOT provide replacement Getting Started Disks. HTC Accessory Sales Purchase: 1-888-716-3594 Operation Hours: 9am – 6pm EST".
found this on main page. just lost mine yesterday, will be calling them tomorrow.
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jun 16 2008, 5:15 PM EDT
Hey thanks a lot for the phone number! FYI, I just called and asked about the adapter that I read in the copy of the manual online that said: "you can also connect the supplied audio adapter for listening to audio media" I used your number gave them a call and asked why it wasn't included? They said they were on back order and they would ship me one for free as soon as they come in. Sweet! So if you can wait (they said they should get the shipment soon, it was due in May) you might be able to get one by calling and save yourself about $20. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jun 17 2008, 10:10 PM EDT
Wirelessground.com...i saw that they sold back covers for the tilt there.... 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Aug 28 2008, 1:25 PM EDT
"I lost the back cover on my Tilt. Where can I purchase another cover?"
All you have to do is call the Cingular main number, and ask for the manufacturers number for the AT&T Tilt. They're like 9.99 Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors