• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Junk

Keyword tags: Mogul Sprint (edit keyword tags)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Junk
May 18 2008, 6:57 PM EDT
I am on my fourth Mogul in 10 months. They keep freezing up and quit working. I have never hacked or added any software to them and they still stop working. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Junk
May 20 2008, 2:44 PM EDT
I have only had mine 6 months and i am on my 4th replacement. Its ridiculous! Mine locks up because either the storage card is pretty full, if you save alot of data and programs that makes it run slow. I just recently purchased a new storage card with 2 gb. With the 4th replacement phone coming I will let you know how it progresses. I have also been told that the new Vista that came out has something to do with the corelation of Sprint and HTC programs in the phone. I have to hard re-set mine at least 5 times a day. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
May 29 2008, 12:56 PM EDT
Geez to fix your problem of crash and other lock ups. UPDATE your ROM Version and that should fix it for sure. Goto HTC.com website and update your ROM......... I have had my Mogul for 1 year now and it been working fine every since. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jun 4 2008, 11:19 PM EDT
In response to your 4th mogul in 10 months, how about going through 10 in 9 months. this by far has to be the worst phone i've ever had. i went from nextel i930 to the garbage htc mogul, now to the NO problems at all 8330 Blackberry Curve. i will admit i enjoy the simplicity of the mogul when it works the way it was intended over the blackberry, but as i said before...i have no problems at all!!! 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jun 4 2008, 11:23 PM EDT
i updated the mogul, and the phone was absolutely worthless afterwards! i could write i paperback book about all the problems with the mogul, and that's honest 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jun 5 2008, 3:58 AM EDT
Only JUNK is you dork. You ruined your phone. So don't blame your phone. All you needed to do is an Upgrade your ROM to fix it dummy. Again write a book of how your the JUNK. 0  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors