• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: A couple of problems

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

ulmanis

ulmanis
A couple of problems
May 14 2008, 8:47 PM EDT
I have the camera-less version of the phone (Cingular 3100), and I've got a couple of niggling problems.

1) Missed calls - every now and then, the phone does not register calls. It's connected to the network; it's powered; but calls do not go through. Even worse, I don't get the alert that I have a voicemail waiting when this happens. Nothing shows up on the call register, but I have a mailbox full of messages from frustrated callers. I've tested it myself, and seen the problem, but I can't seem to fix it. I tried updating the ROM with the HTC download, but this hasn't helped. It's intermittent but very annoying. Any suggestions?

2) Alarm only beeps once - after I downloaded the ROM update, the alarm function started acting strange. Where once it would ring repeatedly and allow a sleep option, it now beeps once and switches off. What happened? I depend on a phone alarm when I travel, and this now doesn't work. Again, any suggestions.

I love the phone's functionality and form factor, and needed something that doesn't have a camera. This fits the bill and syncs well with my Outlook contacts, but I'm finding ownership a little bit frustrating. I appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.
Do you find this valuable?    

Be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors