• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: changing touch interface on 8525

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
changing touch interface on 8525
May 5 2008, 9:11 PM EDT
Hey everyone, I have been seeing, all over the net, the AT&T 8525 with the touchflo interface or at least close to. I am wanting to put this on my phone but first I have a few questions...Is the change of interface permanent? will I lose anything as far as applications or funcionality with the installment? Will I still be able to use the slide out QWERTY(in all the vids I've seen of the interface, NOONE was using the slide out QWERTY)? I Currently have a AT&T 8525 running WM6

Thanks
Do you find this valuable?    
csstaple

csstaple
RE: changing touch interface on 8525
Aug 16 2008, 3:32 AM EDT
"Hey everyone, I have been seeing, all over the net, the AT&T 8525 with the touchflo interface or at least close to. I am wanting to put this on my phone but first I have a few questions...Is the change of interface permanent? will I lose anything as far as applications or funcionality with the installment? Will I still be able to use the slide out QWERTY(in all the vids I've seen of the interface, NOONE was using the slide out QWERTY)? I Currently have a AT&T 8525 running WM6

Thanks"
Where can I download WM6 for my HTC 8525. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Site pages
Top Contributors