• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: SMS-Chat.... re: MMS

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
SMS-Chat.... re: MMS
Mar 17 2008, 3:45 AM EDT
What about my MMS? when i receive an MMS it just shows as a regular sms. where does the attachment go, like pictures? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
RE: SMS-Chat.... re: MMS
Mar 17 2008, 5:56 AM EDT
"What about my MMS? when i receive an MMS it just shows as a regular sms. where does the attachment go, like pictures?"
Which phone do you have? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
May 21 2008, 11:00 AM EDT
"What about my MMS? when i receive an MMS it just shows as a regular sms. where does the attachment go, like pictures?"
hi there i just want to know how its operates 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
browntannis
browntannis
May 22 2008, 4:42 PM EDT
If you get an MMS on a device that uses the Threaded SMS/MMS function, the MMS gets added to the thread and the attachment shows up as an icon at the end of the message it was sent in. I have this on my AT&T Tilt. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
hi gete
May 24 2008, 12:11 PM EDT
hi selame new endate neshe ebakeshe 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: hi gete
May 26 2008, 9:52 AM EDT
"hi selame new endate neshe ebakeshe"
how are you 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jun 5 2008, 4:51 AM EDT
misss u much Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
where were you ?
Jun 13 2008, 9:25 AM EDT
how are you? are you fine? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jun 16 2008, 9:38 AM EDT
hi are you fine? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jul 11 2008, 6:52 PM EDT
What program are you using.. I tried threaded but keep getting out of memory problem... thx Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors