• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: t mobile shadow

Keyword tags: shadow tmobile (edit keyword tags)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
t mobile shadow
Feb 7 2008, 7:56 PM EST
i just recieved this phone for christmas....excellent phone! this morning i take my phone off the charger, it powers up but the display is completely white! i can make and recieve calls but i cant see anything! phone has never been dropped also when i open and close phone it goes from black screen to pure white.....is my display broke? Do you find this valuable?    
julianekg

julianekg
RE: t mobile shadow
Feb 8 2008, 8:03 PM EST
I had a problem similar to this. T-mobile had me back up all my contacts to the SIM card. Make sure that your memory card (if you have one) is out of the phone. You have to do a master reset. You want to go to Start>Accessories>Clear Storage. Follow all the prompts. It will take a little while but it basically reinstalls everything to factory presets including any backrounds. You will have to reset myfaves if you have that plan, but this does work. 3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: t mobile shadow
Jun 27 2008, 10:07 AM EDT
"I had a problem similar to this. T-mobile had me back up all my contacts to the SIM card. Make sure that your memory card (if you have one) is out of the phone. You have to do a master reset. You want to go to Start>Accessories>Clear Storage. Follow all the prompts. It will take a little while but it basically reinstalls everything to factory presets including any backrounds. You will have to reset myfaves if you have that plan, but this does work."
How are you supposed to go "anywhere" if you can't see anything on the screen to begin with?? 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors