• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Lost appointments on TILT!

Keyword tags: 8925 AT&T 8925 AT&T Tilt HTC TyTN II kaiser tilt
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Lost appointments on TILT!
Feb 5 2008, 11:22 PM EST
Luckily I sync every night. For some reason appointments I have scheduled are mysteriously disappearing (on the TILT only, not Microsoft Outlook). Has anyone else experienced this?
-Ronan
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Lost appointments on TILT!
Feb 17 2008, 2:00 AM EST
check your pc time compared with your tilt time and time zone Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 17 2008, 9:22 AM EST
I have the same issue but also with Contacts. Some of them don't get syncronized. I have not figuered out yet what the cause is.
(I did hardreset the Tilt, tried to repair Outlook / diagnostics, exported all contacts , calendar items, created new outlook profile, imported contacts and resynced...but no luck yet)
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 17 2008, 9:32 PM EST
for contacts - check and see if you tagged them as business or friends etc under categories then filter them on that category filter on your device Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)