• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: green flashing light

Keyword tags: None

Watch

Anonymous
green flashing light
Jan 17 2008, 11:37 PM EST
is there any way that i can turn the flashing light on the front cover off??? 3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: green flashing light
Feb 10 2008, 8:36 PM EST
iv got this green , blue and red light flashing in my face and its annoying, id like to put a sticker on it if not for the speaker !!!!! i need to know how to turn it off too... 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 22 2008, 3:44 PM EST
anybody? at least disable the green flashing light Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 29 2008, 9:11 PM EST
not possible to disable.
try covering with black sharpie ink
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 29 2008, 10:02 PM EST
You can download DONT FORGET. Search dontforget.cab in yahoo and you'll find it. It used to be freeware, but now it is 'careware'. (A donation to a sight facility.) 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Apr 24 2008, 10:29 PM EDT
the blue light is for when bluetooth is on, so you turn that off by turning off the bluetooth, and the green light is for gprs availability, and you can only turn that off by changing the mode to flight mode. this means you cant make or receive calls, but if you're desperate 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Apr 24 2008, 10:44 PM EDT
"is there any way that i can turn the flashing light on the front cover off???"
Try http//forum-xdadevelopers.com/showthresd.php?t=371391 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
denco7
denco7
Apr 24 2008, 10:47 PM EDT
Try www.forum-xdadevelopers.com/showthread.php?t=371391 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
denco7
denco7
Apr 24 2008, 10:49 PM EDT
Try www.forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=371391 Sorry it is late that is the url 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
denco7
denco7
Apr 24 2008, 10:53 PM EDT
Try http//forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=371391 Crap it is really late this is the correct link, I just tried it Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 17 2008, 3:04 PM EST
"the blue light is for when bluetooth is on, so you turn that off by turning off the bluetooth, and the green light is for gprs availability, and you can only turn that off by changing the mode to flight mode. this means you cant make or receive calls, but if you're desperate"
Is the red flashing light for when the battery is dead? My phone was completely changed this morning and now I all I get is the windows mobile screen and the red flashing light. I'm just hoping my phone is all messed up. Do you find this valuable?    
denco7
denco7
Dec 17 2008, 4:31 PM EST
"Is the red flashing light for when the battery is dead? My phone was completely changed this morning and now I all I get is the windows mobile screen and the red flashing light. I'm just hoping my phone is all messed up. "
Try taking out the battery for 20 sec. or so and re insreting it. If that doesn't work try a soft reset. Then try a hard reset as a last resort. as a hard reset will wipe all the data from your phone. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Site pages
Top Contributors