• A Wetpaint Site
Already a member?
Sign in
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: how to unlock htc 2125

Keyword tags: touch TyTN
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

sreeni19
sreeni19
how to unlock htc 2125
Dec 12 2007, 4:13 AM EST
Hello ,
My Brother has cingular2125 made by HTC in USA. When he is coming to India, he carried the mobile.He wants to use the Indian mobile networks on the same phone.The phone is locked with the cingular network so , I need to unlock the mobile to use it in India.
Please suggest me in unlocking the phone and to get used in India.Please help me out with necessary information regarding this mobile
2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: how to unlock htc 2125
Dec 14 2007, 6:38 AM EST
Hello every body,
Please help me out in unlocking HTC(CINGULAR)2125 mobile for use it in abroad or to use it in Indian network
Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: how to unlock htc 2125
Dec 14 2007, 10:55 AM EST
"Hello every body,
Please help me out in unlocking HTC(CINGULAR)2125 mobile for use it in abroad or to use it in Indian network"
Since the device was made for AT&T/Cingular, they would be responsible for providing the Subsidy unlock code so that then unit can be used with non AT&T/Cingular SIM cards. 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Recent Site Activity
Top Contributors