• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: spring mogul

Keyword tags: touch TyTN
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

ajallow

ajallow
spring mogul
Feb 5 2008, 2:38 PM EST
Does anyone know how to send picture mail to another cell phone from the sprint mogul? 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
okangel

okangel
RE: sprint mogul
Feb 6 2008, 8:25 PM EST
there are no wm phones pic mail compatable at this time. Pic mail has to be sent to an email address as an attachment. Windows doesn't play nice. However the are some workarounds available out there. Yes it is a hack but it works. Search MOGUL
Sprint picture mail and you can find it on some geek sites. It is not supported by sprint but is done by many.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
Feb 7 2008, 4:31 PM EST
"there are no wm phones pic mail compatable at this time. Pic mail has to be sent to an email address as an attachment. Windows doesn't play nice. However the are some workarounds available out there. Yes it is a hack but it works. Search MOGUL
Sprint picture mail and you can find it on some geek sites. It is not supported by sprint but is done by many. "
I wouldn't say that there are no WM phones that are MMS compatible at this time. My AT&T Tilt can send MMS. Even Verizon's version of the Mogul can do it. Sprint has unfortunately chosen to disable that feature on the Mogul. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
socal007guy4u

socal007guy4u
RE: spring mogul
Mar 26 2008, 11:58 PM EDT
If you have Sprint and y6ou are sending a picture to a fellow Sprint User, you can type the following format. Step one: Create an email account on your phone such as Yahoo.com, Hotmail, etc. Then you seklect the picture you want to send. When y6ou view the picture, at the bottom it will give you the option to send, select the email account , (it gives you the choice of the one or ones that you created), and then as the email you would type in the phone number with the are code. Here is the format: ##########@pm.sprint.com The person will get the picture on their Text message.
If the number you are sending is a Verizon carrier the format would be ##########@vpix.com
6  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
May 20 2008, 4:47 PM EDT
"Does anyone know how to send picture mail to another cell phone from the sprint mogul?"
I found a program on www.file-sender.com. I downloaded and it works great! Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
May 21 2008, 3:28 PM EDT
"I wouldn't say that there are no WM phones that are MMS compatible at this time. My AT&T Tilt can send MMS. Even Verizon's version of the Mogul can do it. Sprint has unfortunately chosen to disable that feature on the Mogul."
Sprint didnt chose to disable the sms picture feature. Several of their phone models have it, such as the Rumor & Curve for example. HTC chose not to pay the vendor, as Moto made same choice. This could change when 6.1 is released we hope... 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
denco7
denco7
May 21 2008, 5:54 PM EDT
"Sprint didnt chose to disable the sms picture feature. Several of their phone models have it, such as the Rumor & Curve for example. HTC chose not to pay the vendor, as Moto made same choice. This could change when 6.1 is released we hope..."
That is not how it works, all Moguls as well as most other phones of the same type have the same capabilities. It is the carrier that decides which features will be activated on each phone under their banner. It is their way of steering you towards one model or another. Otherwise there would be only one model that does everything. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
socal007guy4u

socal007guy4u
May 22 2008, 7:09 AM EDT
Correction: Format for Verizon is #######@vzwpix.com and T-Mobile is #######@tmopics.com Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Recent Site Activity
Top Contributors