• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Bluetooth Connectivty

Keyword tags: Bluetooth connectivity
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

roblewisin

roblewisin
Bluetooth Connectivty
Dec 5 2007, 7:45 PM EST
I just put a Pioneer audio system in my car, and I was trying to connect my wing to it and it keeps having a problem. When I talked to Pioneer they said that my bluetooth on my phone was PC based, and I need a phone, patch, or software to make my phone also have a bluetooth connectivity that is phone based. Is there software I can download, that will do this? Quote and Reply Post a Reply 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Bluetooth Connectivty
Sunday, 11:38 AM EST
I have the same problem. Did you find a solution? Let me know [email protected] Quote and Reply Post a Reply 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Bluetooth Connectivty
Monday, 2:34 AM EST
"I just put a Pioneer audio system in my car, and I was trying to connect my wing to it and it keeps having a problem. When I talked to Pioneer they said that my bluetooth on my phone was PC based, and I need a phone, patch, or software to make my phone also have a bluetooth connectivity that is phone based. Is there software I can download, that will do this? "
You shoudl try jetware www.jetwaremobile.com.
I had a similar issue with my Panasonic Stereo and jsuyt fixed it by adding software USD$14.95

regards

Mike
Quote and Reply Post a Reply 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)