• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Bluetooth problems with Shadow and Nissan Altima 2008

Keyword tags: bluetooth shadow
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Bluetooth problems with Shadow and Nissan Altima 2008
Jan 11 2008, 7:24 PM EST
The phone partners fine, and I can dial and answer without an issue. But the sound of the caller is very poor, and they can't hear me at all. My HTC SDA worked fine with same case, as does a Motorola razor. I'll be returning the phone to Tmobile tomorrow. Hopefully HTC will iron this out. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Bluetooth problems with Shadow and Nissan Altima 2008
Jan 12 2008, 7:31 PM EST
I just posted about my infiniti G37 coupe having the same problem. infiniti is Nissan. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 14 2008, 4:21 AM EST
The same for me, i have a Nissan Qashqai and the HTC is a TyTN II. No Problem with the older Qtek S200 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jan 19 2008, 5:28 PM EST
I have the HTC Touch and I tried pairing it with my G35X to the same result.

I know the issue is not the Infiniti, as my old Samsung A900 paired perfectly, and 2 other LGs had no problems either.

HTC really let me down, I thought this was a quality phone. I like this phone alot, so it kinda breaks my heart.

I spend WAY too much time in my car to not have a phone that is not compatible with the car's bluetooth. I Can't return the car, so the phone is going to have to go.
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 1 2008, 4:35 PM EST
I had the same problem with my 2008 G37 and the Shadow. I returned it for a WING and it works pretty well. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 27 2008, 2:37 PM EST
I found a solution for this issue on my Infiniti G37 and my HTC Touch. When making or reciving a call, answer using the car then disconnect (or use handset). Then immediately reconnect and the phone works fine.

On my G37 I answer or make a call, select the "use handset" button, then hit the phone button (which reconnects the car to the phone). Its a pain and you have a second or two between the time you pick up and the time you can say "Hello".... but it works. Making calls is a lot better because you can disconnect then reconnect while it is ringing and before the other person picks up.

Bluetooth seems to work fine between the phone and the car...its just that first connection thats the problem.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 24 2008, 10:56 AM EDT
"I found a solution for this issue on my Infiniti G37 and my HTC Touch. When making or reciving a call, answer using the car then disconnect (or use handset). Then immediately reconnect and the phone works fine.

On my G37 I answer or make a call, select the "use handset" button, then hit the phone button (which reconnects the car to the phone). Its a pain and you have a second or two between the time you pick up and the time you can say "Hello".... but it works. Making calls is a lot better because you can disconnect then reconnect while it is ringing and before the other person picks up.

Bluetooth seems to work fine between the phone and the car...its just that first connection thats the problem."
that works great!
I have Nissan Altima and Tilt and now I can use it!
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)