• A Wetpaint Site
Already a member?
Sign in
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Problem with HTC Touch Camera

Keyword tags: touch TyTN
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Novillo

Novillo
Problem with HTC Touch Camera
Nov 24 2007, 9:46 PM EST
I have a HTC Touch sice the last 3 weeks and I took good phots the first 2 weeks, but after that the camera failed and red and green lines appeared on the screen when I tried to take photos. I did a hard reset and took off the battery but the lines still there. I need to know what to do with my pda. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Problem with HTC Touch Camera
Nov 25 2007, 2:34 PM EST
if the problem keeps happen you need to change your device call your service provider and inform them of the problem. and they should be able to change it for you if theres a problem Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 24 2007, 3:48 AM EST
I have the same problem, one white line going vertically and one red horizontally. The gsm provider is trying to tell me its normal, but these lines were not there when the phone was new. The phone is now about three weeks old. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 29 2007, 1:25 AM EST
I'm having a problem with actually taking pictures... The camera on my HTC seems to take pictures that are corrupt files. I can see the pictures right after taking them, but the files become corrupt directly after I exit view mode. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone else know how to solve it? I could really use some help, thanks. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 28 2008, 10:44 AM EST
i just bought mine yesterday and it took pictures fine yesterday but today i took some pictures and mine too were corrupt. Just like yours the preview is fine but when i go to view them they are junk. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
gronnie
gronnie
Jan 28 2008, 1:40 PM EST
Are the pics saving to the memory card or onto the device memory? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 7 2008, 3:51 PM EST
I'm getting a vertical blue line in the screen too! Doesn't anyone solved this problem yet?? Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Recent Site Activity
Top Contributors