Keyword tags: clock (edit keyword tags)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Previous | 1 2 3 

Anonymous
RE: Change Alarm Sounds
Nov 22 2008, 7:49 AM EST
"Hi everything.
I've tried everything above and it still doesn't work using Windows Alarms"1st step:convert mp3 file to wav
2nd step:put it in windows folder
3rd step:go to clocks and alarms
4th step:click the bell icon
5th step:under play sound select the list of drop down sounds
6th step:use ur stylus to hold the file(do not let go, or else it will go back to default)
7th step:press ur dpad (the button in between the green and red button) to select the file"

This doesn't work as when it's time for the alarm goes off there is simply no sound. I also turned the VIBRATE on and that still doesn't work.

I have downloaded Spoonalarms but it's a little sketchy as the first 2 times it went of the phone crashed and needed a restart. It also doesn't have the handy feature of choosing specific days for the alarm to go off.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

M
"
yea, it didn't work for me too. any other suggestions? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 10 2008, 8:07 PM EST
It worked for me on the cruise but the trick is not forgetting the last two steps of holding with the stylus then hitting the pad to confirm I only tried it once so far so I don't know if it will hold or crash later though Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Yesterday, 10:26 AM EST
HTC Touch 3G
Same problem as you
My sound appears in the list, but no sound anyway.
Did use Spoonalarm, but no reminder of the alarm time on the desktop, and no control of the volume
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors