• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: SDA Navigation Control (Trackball)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

simphony80

simphony80
SDA Navigation Control (Trackball)
Wednesday, 3:23 PM EDT
I know SDA model is a very old one, but I desperately wanted to see if I could find a solution to the chronic problem with the SDA Navigation Control button (Trackball). Simply put, the trackball almost always never works. I have reset the phone to factory settings, tried various options suggested by T-Mobile customer service, but the result was no different. To be honest, SDA is one of the great products that could have been. But it turned out to be one of the worst, if not the worst, products that I have used. That too just because of the friggin trackball. If there were no "smart" selections using the key pad, the only place this device deserves is the dustbin, a paper weight comes a close second. I don't know how can an engineer build such a product with such a poor performing "CRUCIAL" part. Without the trackball, the life with SDA is just frustration.

Having vented out my frustration in as few lines as I could, I am requesting the gurus on the forum to help me find a solution to this nightmare. Of course, dumping the phone for another is an option, but that's the last resort. If someone could help, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks for reading the post!
Do you find this valuable?    

Be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors