• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Downloaded to Tilt

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

roughdiamond

roughdiamond
Downloaded to Tilt
Aug 14 2008, 11:17 PM EDT
I downloaded the xda developer patch to my TILT. I can now watch youtube, but the audio quality is scratchy. How do I fix this? Also,on my Tilt I visited nbc.com and clicked on an image to watch a segment of Late Night. It opened in media player. I cannot see the video, which is what I thought I would be watching, but I have audio which is very clear. The file extension is .wmv............. 3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Downloaded to Tilt
Sep 15 2008, 3:24 PM EDT
HI! JUST DOWNLOAD SKYFIRE! IT'S BETTER THAN ALL OF THESE NET EXPLORERS! IT'S IN BETA ..CAN'T COPY AND PASTE RIGHT NOW BUT IT'S THE CLOSET THING TO YOUR HOME P.C. OR LAPTOP! PLAYS ANYTHING THATS INBEDED EVEN YOUTUBE ,TRAILER MOVIES! ENJOY! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Downloaded to Tilt
Nov 16 2008, 6:40 PM EST
It works great and its low memory consuption. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors