• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: tri band

Keyword tags: bluetooth (edit keyword tags)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
tri band
Jun 25 2008, 5:48 PM EDT
i just purchased a samsung triband and for some reason i wont let me make outgoing calls or anything of that sort. anyone know the problem? Do you find this valuable?    
denco7
denco7
RE: tri band
Jun 25 2008, 7:27 PM EDT
"i just purchased a samsung triband and for some reason i wont let me make outgoing calls or anything of that sort. anyone know the problem?"
Who is your carrier? And what are the frequency bands? Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
Jun 26 2008, 2:07 PM EDT
"i just purchased a samsung triband and for some reason i wont let me make outgoing calls or anything of that sort. anyone know the problem?"
This is an HTC Forum not Samsung! For questions about non HTC devices, please look for a forum that is meant for the device or manufacturer. Do you find this valuable?    
rbm_59

rbm_59
Jun 26 2008, 5:28 PM EDT
Yes. The problem is that you bought a samsung. Take it back and trade it in for an HTC phone. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors