• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: HTC Touch Background VisibilityThis is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts

Posted Anonymously
HTC Touch Background Visibility
Dec 14 2007, 11:04 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 14 2007, 11:04 PM EST
Does anyone know a way to change the Today Screen's background to a solid one so that it doesn't blend it with white? 8  out of 12 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
1. RE: HTC Touch Background Visibility
Dec 22 2007, 3:33 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 22 2007, 3:33 PM EST
no. 0  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
2. RE: HTC Touch Background Visibility
Dec 24 2007, 10:48 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 24 2007, 10:48 AM EST
I've got it!
Ok so you have to go in the file manager then browse it once you find the picture you'd like to set as background.
Click on "menu" (should be in the lower-right) and "set this pic as today bla bla bla" you will find a new window where you can set the trasparency :)
7  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
3. RE: HTC Touch Background Visibility
Dec 24 2007, 6:56 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 24 2007, 6:56 PM EST
Go to "Start", "Programs", "Photo Viewer". Click your photo/picture and it will show it. Then on the menu button on the lower right side, click "Set as Today Background". That will allow you to adjust the transparicy on it to whatever you want. 14  out of 14 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
4. RE: HTC Touch Background Visibility
Dec 26 2007, 3:51 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 26 2007, 3:51 PM EST
"Does anyone know a way to change the Today Screen's background to a solid one so that it doesn't blend it with white?"
i took a pic of something and then set it as my background and it let me change the transparancy, try tht. 1  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

fuzzynco
5. RE: HTC Touch Background Visibility
Nov 21 2008, 2:24 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 21 2008, 2:24 AM EST
this worked for on a Titan (Alltel PPC6800 WM61). 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)