• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Bluetooth IssuesThis is a featured thread

Anonymous
Bluetooth Issues
Nov 21 2008, 4:47 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 21 2008, 4:47 PM EST
Has anyone had any problems using Bluetooth?

The Touch pro seems to work OK with my headset but when I try to partner with my desktop I can't get it to do an active sync using Bluetooth. I also have not been able to transfer files using Bluetooth between my computer and the Touch Pro. The computer only found three profiles for the Pro: PIM for beaming business cards, a network connection point, and a speaker profile which allows me to send the phone audio to the computer speakers. In the connections page (seetings>Connections>Bluetooth>Profiles there are numerous profiles listed but only three are being recognized by my computer and none of these are all too useful.

I am using a Belkin F8T012-1 Bluetooth dongle which is B.T. Version 2.0+EDR and it is a class 1 device.
Do you find this valuable?    
mrcdwilliams
mrcdwilliams
1. RE: Bluetooth Issues
Nov 21 2008, 6:30 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 21 2008, 6:30 PM EST
I am having issues with my Jawbone (original) and my Touch Pro. Voice command doesn't like the Jawbone. Why?

Anonymous
2. RE: Bluetooth Issues
Dec 18 2008, 1:27 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 18 2008, 1:27 PM EST
Im having issues with Bluetooth Jabra Sp700 i have to connectect the device.. first time it works fine. After its connected and goes out of range or disconnects and reconnects i have to go into bluetooth settins and uncheck both boxes for the features supported save those settings and then have to check them back on and save for the 2 devices to work properly. Mainly having the problem with the WIRELESS STEREO feature.. The Hands free works fine.
encikadrian98

encikadrian98
3. RE: Bluetooth Issues
Jan 12 2009, 8:31 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 12 2009, 8:31 PM EST
"Im having issues with Bluetooth Jabra Sp700 i have to connectect the device.. first time it works fine. After its connected and goes out of range or disconnects and reconnects i have to go into bluetooth settins and uncheck both boxes for the features supported save those settings and then have to check them back on and save for the 2 devices to work properly. Mainly having the problem with the WIRELESS STEREO feature.. The Hands free works fine."
I have the same issue with Touch 3G trying to get the fm transmittor to work. Do you keep the fm transmittor on while you resave the bluetooth settings or do you turn it off first?

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)