• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: How do i make google maps tell me my location on my SprinHTC Touch.

Keyword tags: google map GPS (edit keyword tags)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

guillermo_29
guillermo_29
How do i make google maps tell me my location on my SprinHTC Touch.
Jun 16 2008, 12:41 PM EDT
is there any way to make this function work. I have talk with Sprint and they don't know what I'm talking about. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
denco7
denco7
RE: How do i make google maps tell me my location on my SprinHTC Touc
Jun 16 2008, 12:48 PM EDT
"is there any way to make this function work. I have talk with Sprint and they don't know what I'm talking about. "
That is because sprint has yet to enable GPS with a rom update. And they do not support cell tower triangulation. Therefore, no positioning in google maps. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jun 17 2008, 9:44 AM EDT
You can get your location on Google Maps. I use this feature all the time. If you have GPS working you need to click on use GPS and it will find and link to satellites available. It usually tales about a minute or two and I find that I need to be a a complete stop or parked somewhere for this to catch quicker. If you have further questions go to sprintmogul.net. Do you find this valuable?    
denco7
denco7
Jun 17 2008, 10:43 AM EDT
"You can get your location on Google Maps. I use this feature all the time. If you have GPS working you need to click on use GPS and it will find and link to satellites available. It usually tales about a minute or two and I find that I need to be a a complete stop or parked somewhere for this to catch quicker. If you have further questions go to sprintmogul.net."
Are talking about the Touch(Elf) or the Mogul? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: How do i make google maps tell me my location on my SprinHTC Touch.
Jun 22 2008, 6:32 AM EDT
Thanks that what i thought i just wanted to check with the community. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors