• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: NEED URGENT HELP SCREEN IS FADING

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
NEED URGENT HELP SCREEN IS FADING
May 28 2008, 9:20 PM EDT
MY phone is not damaged at all and all of a sudden today the screen randomly just goes white and also whne i push the power button to make the screen turn off the screen doesnt go away it slowly fades away and the allignment of my screen is a lil off even though i did the screen alingment thing over and over
Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: NEED URGENT HELP SCREEN IS FADING
May 29 2008, 1:51 PM EDT
"MY phone is not damaged at all and all of a sudden today the screen randomly just goes white and also whne i push the power button to make the screen turn off the screen doesnt go away it slowly fades away and the allignment of my screen is a lil off even though i did the screen alingment thing over and over
"
Try a Soft Reset and then a Hard Reset; if the issue remains then it is a hardware issue and you will want to see if the unit is still under warranty... 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: NEED URGENT HELP SCREEN IS FADING
Jul 17 2008, 9:08 PM EDT
"MY phone is not damaged at all and all of a sudden today the screen randomly just goes white and also whne i push the power button to make the screen turn off the screen doesnt go away it slowly fades away and the allignment of my screen is a lil off even though i did the screen alingment thing over and over
"
I have an 8525 and it does that too....just started doing that this week now there is no sound so I am missing phone calls too. I did a soft reset and the display seems fine sound still off though. Does anyone know what to do about that? Also, how do I make the ActiveSync syncronize to the SD storage card instead of the main memory? Thanks Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors