• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: How do we do it??

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
How do we do it??
May 28 2008, 1:02 AM EDT
Hi!!

Im trying to install opera, youtubeplay, but at the end in the RAR. i only see files that have no meaning to me, or a setup file with a xlm format, im new at installation in pocket pc, can anybody tell me how to install these kinds of programs

Thanks!
Do you find this valuable?    
babudpoa
babudpoa
RE: How do we do it??
May 28 2008, 3:49 AM EDT
just copy the CAB file from the net and paste in your phone. and install it from there
denco7
denco7
May 28 2008, 8:06 AM EDT
"Hi!!

Im trying to install opera, youtubeplay, but at the end in the RAR. i only see files that have no meaning to me, or a setup file with a xlm format, im new at installation in pocket pc, can anybody tell me how to install these kinds of programs

Thanks!"
What version of opera are you trying to install? Not all phones can open .rar files

Anonymous
May 30 2008, 7:54 PM EDT
the last one 4.1 on my htc Tilt. and i do have pocket rar on my phone, but even when i open it from my computer when i see al the files i really dont know what they mean.. can yu help or can you tell me were i can find a got tutorial to learn how to install application that dont come with any executable setup application
Thanks!

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors