• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Unlimited text plans keep from getting charged ever from using the SMS

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Unlimited text plans keep from getting charged ever from using the SMS
May 9 2008, 9:12 PM EDT
For T-mobile, I purchased unlimited text messaging, this keeps me from having to run up a bill using the SMS IM service, Since I text allot already, it seems to be fine, I have used this from my crappy first nokia all the way up to my RAZR, Blackberry and now the Dash. Personally the Blackberry is a waste because you need a data plan to even use the IM services, so I tend to like the dash better...

I'll be pissed if I have some bogus charge for the Instant messaging when I have unlimited texts and such.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Unlimited text plans keep from getting charged ever from using the SMS
Jul 19 2008, 7:23 PM EDT
I want to conect MSN MEssanger using my unlimited messages plan. I can run the msger perfectly when I am on a wifi area. how did you run the msn messanger on you dash. do you have to download a software or something? cuz i have run the yahoo or aol messanger but al of my contacts are in the msn messanger. I also try to add ny msn contacts to yahoo, it works on my computer but it doesnt on my cell, Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors