• A Wetpaint Site
Already a member?
Sign in
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Problem with mms

Keyword tags: 2125 candybar Cingular Cingular 2125 tips and tricks modem driver Smart Phone smartphone applications smartphone software software for smartphone
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Problem with mms
Mar 19 2008, 11:21 PM EDT
I love my new 2125 but i can not view most of my pictures i receive, i get to the information screen but that is as far as it will let me go, if anyone can help me out i would be extremly appreciative. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Problem with mms
Thursday, 11:31 PM EDT
I have the same problem, from what I understand ATT has a special website for downloading pictures you get in a MMS. the web site is called "view my message" Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: Problem with mms
Friday, 11:27 AM EDT
"I love my new 2125 but i can not view most of my pictures i receive, i get to the information screen but that is as far as it will let me go, if anyone can help me out i would be extremly appreciative. "
Perhaps the pictures being received on your device are too big? Do you get any error messages when you try to download the MMS? Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)